Orange Knowledge Programme
- Course, Master
- Fully funded (including stay & flight)
- 6 January 2021
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.
This is a scholarship by
Study in Holland
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- Who are working and who would love to improve their knowledge
- Field of specialization: field of agricultural growth, food & nutrition security, water, water management, security, law, safety, health, reproductive rights.
- Men & women
- Speak English (there are only a few French courses available)
- Want to do a short course in the Netherlands for 2 weeks – 12 months
Full funding for study in the Netherlands
- 100% study fee
- costs for stay
- daily allowance
Steps for applying: