Regenesys Business School Wiki
Regenesys Business School is a private business school based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The Regenesys Group includes Regenesys School of Public Management, Regenesys Foundation, MyWealth Investments, a loans department and offices in Mumbai and Lagos. The South African higher education system differentiates between public universities and private higher education institutions.
Regenesys India is also the first business school in India to give financial aid to students.
- 1 Academic programmes
- 2 Corporate programmes
- 3 Study abroad programmes
- 4 Accreditation
- 5 Ranking
- 6 Advisory Boards
- 7 Spiritual and emotional intelligence
- 8 Free business education
- 9 References
Regenesys Business School has a focus on business management and public management and its accredited programmes include
- Master of Business Administration 
- Master of Public Administration 
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Retail Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Credit Banking
- Higher Certificate in Business Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management in Retail Management
- Higher Certificate in Business Management in Credit Banking
- Higher Certificate in Public Management
Regenesys Business School has a wide range of corporate programmes and includes programmes
- Executive Development Programmes
- Management Development Programmes
- Online Short Learning Programmes
- Skills Programmes
Study abroad programmes
Regenesys has a number of international students and its programmes are open to international students who are encouraged to study in South Africa.
- Higher Certificate in Business Management (HCBM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Regenesys is accredited by the Council for Higher Education in South Africa. South African higher education institutions are accredited through the Council for Higher Education in South Africa  and Regenesys is accredited to offer its programmes, in accordance with the national quality standards.
Regenesys is ranked as one of the top 10 business schools in South Africa. The school was given a 7.90 ranking from the 2016 PMR.Africa rating. Regenesys was ranked fourth best business school for the second year in a row, overall above fellow esteemed tertiary institutions. The ratings are based on respondents who rate MBA/MBL graduates and students on 19 attributes or criteria, including: application of knowledge in the workplace,emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial skills, financial management, innovation,leadership qualities and strategic management. The survey was conducted in early 2016 among human resource managers, directors and line managers from corporate companies, national, provincial and local government departments, municipalities and state-owned enterprises.
The Regenesys advisory board is a body that provides non-binding strategic advice to the management of the Regenesys group. The advisory council consists of 15 boards.
Spiritual and emotional intelligence
Regenesys programmes are based around the concepts of spiritual intelligence (non-religious) and emotional intelligence. These topics have become increasingly important in business management programmes. A holistic approach is practiced as the founder of the university was a monk.
Free business education
Regenesys launched an initiative to make free education possible without subsidies through using the Freemium business model.
The school has made four qualifications (Higher Certificate in Business Management (HCBM), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (PDBM) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), available at no charge. Students register and enroll online, download the study materials, study in their own time and take part in quizzes to test knowledge. Once these are passed, they receive a Certificate of Participation, which they can use for their portfolio.
Regenesys has also partnered with major organizations such as MTN Group. Pearson Education, India based Times of India Group, South African Department of Trade and Industry, Microsoft, Intel, Institute of Personnel Management and others to spread the free education initiative to a wide user base.
According to the school, many individuals have registered and are using the service.