POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FORMS
Closing Date: 31st October
LATE APPLICATION: 01 NOVEMBER – 31st DECEMBER
GENERAL RULES FOR POSTGRADUATE QUALIFICATIONS
1. All applications for admission are subject to the selection process.
2. Applicants must comply with the general admission requirements and any other specific requirements as prescribed by the Faculty.
3. A candidate may be expected to attend an interview, undergo a selection test and/or make a written presentation to the relevant head of department
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including application fee before closing date.
2. An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
3. Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme.
The Student Administration Office will help you with application, admission and registration enquiries.
Tel.: 040-602 2016/ 2053/ 2122/ 2174
East London Campus
Tel.: 043-704 7155/ 7266/ 7004/ 7139
G.14 APPLICATION OF GENERAL RULES
The general rules for undergraduate qualifications also apply to postgraduate qualifications, except where the former clearly cannot apply to postgraduate programmes, or where the rules for postgraduate qualifications outlined below (Rule G.14 onwards) contradict the general undergraduate rules. Wherever these general rules conflict with any of the provisions of the UFH Postgraduate Guide, the latter shall prevail.
15.1 Honours degree. A person shall not be admitted as a candidate for an honours degree unless he/she:
15.1.1 has successfully completed a bachelor‟s degree at the University; or
15.1.2 has successfully completed a similar qualification at the appropriate level on the NQF and which is equivalent to or higher than the examinations prescribed for a degree of bachelor of the University; or