University of South Africa UNISA Postgraduate Online Application 2021 – 2022
Do you want to become a University of South Africa (UNISA) student? If you don`t know – UNISA Application Form for 2021/2022 are now available. UNISA wants to inform all candidates, guardians, parents and persons about the possibility to become a student at the university in 2021. If you are interested, you can apply.
UNISA Application Form 2021
Apply online here: http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission
UNISA Application Fee
Pay the online application fee of R105,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account:
- Payment information for students living in South Africa
- Pay online using your credit card: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
- Pay via EFT or bank deposit: http://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
- Remember to always include your student number and the appropriate allocation as your payment reference when making payments to Unisa.
- Payments will be allocated within two working days.