Here are a couple of the options when applying to study at the UFS
- Apply online
- Download the hard-copy application form, complete it, and send it via registered post (Undergraduate Application Form, or Postgraduate Application Form)
- Your application form is then processed. You will receive a student number. If you have not submitted the required documents, you will be requested to do so in order to finalise your application.
- You are conditionally admitted once you meet all the admission requirements.
- If you have applied for campus residence, you will now receive correspondence from Housing and Residence Affairs.
- If you are accepted when the final Grade 12 results become available in January 2021, you will receive a letter of acceptance.
- You have to make prepayments five (5) days prior to registration in January 2021. Use your student number as the reference number.
- Register during January 2021.