WSU Application For International Student 2021-2022
WSU Application For International Student 2021-2022 – Download:
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or another degree/diploma certificates.
When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
For further information, please visit CCIP offices at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Do I Apply?
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link:
- Complete all the information that is requested. All fields with a red asterisk are compulsory. This means you will not be allowed to proceed if left blank or incorrect information is supplied.
- It is compulsory to have an email address. You may create one on Gmail or Yahoo.
- All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
- Should you encounter a problem during the application process, send us your query to email@example.com.
- You will be advised if additional information is required to assist during the assessment process.
- You will also be asked to apply for residence and financial assistance. Email addresses will be sent to you with directives to the process for applying.
Student Online Services Portal
WSU has created a student services portal that will enable you as a student to access your information such as personal particulars, academic reports, results and fees statements for example, online.
You will be able to print certain reports such as proof of registration and fees statements. If you need an official stamped report like academic records, you need to visit the office rendering that service.
What Do You Need to Access Student Services?
You need your student number and a PIN in order to login into this service. The manual illustrates all the steps that you will go through to access the service you need.
To download the manual, click here. Should you need further information or assistance, contact on-campus offices on:
Mthatha Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Butterworth Campus: email@example.com
Buffalo City Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Komani Campus: email@example.com
Click on this link to access the student services portal:
Download the iEnabler Manual here
For all your enquiries, please contact our Admissions Office:
Telephone +27 (0) 43 709 4000/043 708 5200
WhatsApp +27 (0) 79 378 3102 (Registration only)\